Project Management Fundamentals Public/*
Project Management Fundamentals
Where: Over the Web
View our upcoming training dates.
Description: This two day training course covers basic topics in Project Management. The first day consists of instructor-led training and the second consists of hands-on coaching. The second day allows attendees to implement the concepts learned on the first day to their real projects. It is the second part of the course where maximum learning happens as rubber meets the road. This course is aligned to the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Latest Edition to help attendees become familiar with the PMBOK® Guide framework and terminology.
Course Objectives: After completing the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand and describe the benefits of project management.
- Utilize project management practices they learned during the course in real projects.
- Differentiate between a project and business process.
- Differentiate among processes in the five project management process groups.
- Collaborate with project team members to create a project charter, project schedule, and other plan documents.
- Relate the impact and dynamics of the organization’s culture and behavior on their projects.
- Describe the role of a project manager and the roles of others associated with the project.
- Utilize basic project management practices to improve their project delivery capability.
Who Should Attend: This course is ideal for anyone who is responsible for project delivery but hasn't gone through formal project management training.
PDUs: 14 PDUs / SEUs / Contact Hours (Business Acumen: 2, Power Skills: 4, Ways of Working: 8)
Course Delivery: This course will be delivered online over two full days and will run from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM US Central time each day.
Course Material: RefineM will prepare and provide the necessary training course material for all attendees.
About RefineM's Instructors: RefineM's instructors are experienced and certified in project management and Agile and bring real-world experience to their instruction. Our instructors not only teach concepts, we also provide insights and hands-on experience. And we don’t waste time. Our training is focused and hard-hitting. We offer practical targeted training in just the key topics that will make the most impact.
Cancellation Policy: Please refer to RefineM's Training Policies.