Cancellation By Attendee: Cancellations with refund are accepted up to two weeks prior to start of the course. A processing fee of $50 applies to all cancellations. Contact us at Trainings@RefineM.com if you need to cancel your attendance in a course.
- Full refund up to 4 weeks before the start of the training.
- 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the start of the training.
- No refund if cancellation is made fewer than 2 weeks before the start of the training.
Cancellation by Company: RefineM reserves the right to cancel any public course. In the event of cancellation, RefineM will notify attendees and present them with two options:
- Roll registration into the next public delivery of the same course.
- Receive a full refund.
Discounts: RefineM offers the following discounts for training course fees (one per registration). Enter the bolded word as a coupon code at your cart page to receive the discount. Bulk discounts are applied automatically and will be overridden if a coupon code is entered.
- PMI member discount — 10%
- AITP member discount — 10%
- Unemployed / student discount — 25%
- Group / bulk discount for:
- Group of 4-6 — 20%
- Group of 7-9 — 25%
- Group of 10+ — 30%
PMI® Exam Course Pass Guarantee: We believe that our classes are high quality and we stand behind you as you prepare to earn your PMI® certification, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or the Agile-Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®. To demonstrate this commitment, in the event that you complete our course and do not pass your exam, here is what we do for you:
- If you complete one of our exam prep courses, take the corresponding exam within four weeks of completing the course, and do not pass, RefineM will pay your reexamination fee for your second attempt.
- If you do not pass the exam on your second attempt, you can attend the next public offering of our course for free.
- To qualify for this offer, you must send RefineM your score report from each exam attempt within 2 weeks after the attempt. You must also attend the entire course for which you took the exam, missing no more than 2 hours total.
PMI, PMP, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.