Project Management Consulting, Training, & Toolkits
Our mission is to help organizations turn their project management capability into a competitive advantage.
Industry experts have estimated that 70 percent of all projects fail. Why? Because organizations struggle with determining what is essential to the success of their project and what is not. This is where our team at RefineM steps in.
Our team of specialized consultants at RefineM are here to assist you with all of your project management needs including Agile. We take the time to sit down with you to develop a strategic project management plan that best fits the unique needs of your organization, and help and support you to implement the plan. Contact us today at 417-763-6762 to get started.
Our solutions are metrics-driven, yet simple and effective. They produce the desired results.
Project Management Training
From PMI exam prep to teaching advanced skills, we lead the way in PM training.
At RefineM, we offer a wide range of project management services. These services include:
- Project Management Consulting: RefineM’s project management consulting services provides a wide range of consulting services. We can assist you with anything from applying project management expertise to risk management implementation to helping you establish a customized project management framework.
- Project Management Training: At RefineM, we use Agile methodology in order to help train and coach your organization for continued success in the future. We offer public classroom and virtual project management training as well as individualized mentoring and coaching.
- Agile Transformation: Agile is a proven driver of faster growth, higher revenue, and increased customer satisfaction. Through the proven methodologies of Agile transformation, our consultants at RefineM can help your organization achieve such business outcomes in a very short period of time.
- Project Recovery: If you are concerned that your project is at risk for failure, our project recovery services at RefineM may be the right solution for you. We utilize proven techniques and strategies to help turn your project around and help your organization succeed.
- Outsourced Software Projects: If you don’t have the resources you need for your software project, RefineM is here to help. Our software architects can help make sure that your project is executed efficiently and timely.
Choose RefineM Solutions
Through our Agile processes, knowledge, skills, and dedication to the success of your project, the RefineM team will not just meet your expectations – we will exceed them. Whether you are needing help turning around a project that is at risk for failure or want to develop a proven strategy for a future project, RefineM has the perfect solution for you. Contact today 417-763-6762 for more information.
"Thanks to RefineM, we are now a self-managing team successfully practicing Agile.”
-Business Analyst, CFI, Inc.
Read the testimonial
Upcoming Free Webinar:
June 15, 2023 from 12:00-1:00 PM Central: Effective Hybrid Practices
5 Steps to Transition an Organization from Waterfall to Agile
According to the Project Management Institute, 71% of organizations are using Agile in some capacity. This is because Agile provides more flexibility and several benefits. Agile project management can make teams more productive, it can improve the customer experience, increase profits, ROE, and the quality of products, among several other benefits. However, making the switch from traditional project management to Agile can be tricky. So, what steps should an organization take to transition from Waterfall to Agile? This article covers five steps to help organizations make this cultural change successfully.