Project Management Consulting, Training, & Toolkits
Our mission is to help organizations turn their project management capability into a competitive advantage.
Industry experts have estimated that 70 percent of all projects fail. Why? Because organizations struggle with determining what is essential to the success of their project and what is not. This is where our team at RefineM steps in.
Our team of specialized consultants at RefineM are here to assist you with all of your project management needs including Agile. We take the time to sit down with you to develop a strategic project management plan that best fits the unique needs of your organization, and help and support you to implement the plan. Contact us today at 417-763-6762 to get started.
At RefineM, we offer a wide range of project management services. These services include:
- Project Management Consulting: RefineM’s project management consulting services provides a wide range of consulting services. We can assist you with anything from applying project management expertise to risk management implementation to helping you establish a customized project management framework.
- Project Management Training: At RefineM, we use Agile methodology in order to help train and coach your organization for continued success in the future. We offer public classroom and virtual project management training as well as individualized mentoring and coaching.
- Agile Transformation: Agile is a proven driver of faster growth, higher revenue, and increased customer satisfaction. Through the proven methodologies of Agile transformation, our consultants at RefineM can help your organization achieve such business outcomes in a very short period of time.
- Project Recovery: If you are concerned that your project is at risk for failure, our project recovery services at RefineM may be the right solution for you. We utilize proven techniques and strategies to help turn your project around and help your organization succeed.
- Outsourced Software Projects: If you don’t have the resources you need for your software project, RefineM is here to help. Our software architects can help make sure that your project is executed efficiently and timely.
Choose RefineM Solutions
Through our Agile processes, knowledge, skills, and dedication to the success of your project, the RefineM team will not just meet your expectations – we will exceed them. Whether you are needing help turning around a project that is at risk for failure or want to develop a proven strategy for a future project, RefineM has the perfect solution for you. Contact today 417-763-6762 for more information.
Project Management Fundamentals
When: Multiple Dates
All on-site courses run from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM local time.
All courses over the Web run from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM US Central time.
Earn: 1 PDU/Hour
July 28-29, Over the Web REGISTER
Aug 25-26, Over the Web REGISTER
Sep 29-30, Over the Web REGISTER
Oct 27-28, Over the Web REGISTER
Nov 24-25, Over the Web REGISTER
Duration: 2 days
Description: This two day training course covers basic topics in Project Management. The first day consists of instructor-led training and the second consists of hands-on coaching. The second day allows attendees to implement the concepts learned on the first day to their real projects. It is the second part of the course where maximum learning happens as rubber meets the road. This course is aligned to the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Fifth Edition to help attendees become familiar with the PMBOK® Guide framework and terminology.
Course Objectives: After completing the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand and describe the benefits of project management.
- Utilize project management practices they learned during the course in real projects.
- Differentiate between a project and business process.
- Differentiate among processes in the five project management process groups.
- Collaborate with project team members to create a project charter, project schedule, and other plan documents.
- Relate the impact and dynamics of the organization’s culture and behavior on their projects.
- Describe the role of a project manager and the roles of others associated with the project.
- Utilize basic project management practices to improve their project delivery capability.
Who Should Attend: This course is ideal for anyone who is responsible for project delivery but hasn't gone through formal project management training.
PDUs: 14 PDUs / SEUs / Contact Hours (Strategic: 2, Leadership: 4, Technical: 8)
Course Delivery: This course will be delivered online over two full days and will run from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM US Central time.
Course Material: RefineM will prepare and provide the necessary training course material for all attendees.
About RefineM's Instructors: RefineM's instructors are experienced and certified in project management and Agile and bring real-world experience to their instruction. Our instructors not only teach concepts, we also provide insights and hands-on experience. And we don’t waste time. Our training is focused and hard-hitting. We offer practical targeted training in just the key topics that will make the most impact.
Cancellation Policy: Please refer to RefineM's Training Policies.