Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep Course
When: Multiple Dates
Earn: 35 PDUs / Contact Hours
July 29-Aug 6, Over the Web REGISTER
Aug 13-16, Springfield, MO REGISTER
Aug 27-30, Kansas City, MO REGISTER
Sept 10-13, Raleigh, NC REGISTER
Description: Are you seeking your PMP certification and want a focused, hard-hitting prep course? If yes, then this class is for you.
Our previous student, Terry, had this to say about our course:
“I took the RefineM Exam Prep course and passed the exam five days after the last class. Each question that was raised by a student was met with real-world application of PMBOK® Guide principles.”
—Terry Parker, Project Manager
Our PMP® exam prep course not only covers the PMBOK® Guide, but also incorporates real-life examples from project experiences in our teaching. You learn the most critical parts of each knowledge area, understand where your knowledge gaps lie, and receive the individual attention needed to close these gaps. You also receive PMP® exam test-taking tips and tricks to improve your confidence.
In addition to preparing for the exam, you learn how to implement the project management processes that helps you to stand out as a PMP®-certified project manager, further increasing your competitive advantage. We offer multiple practice exams throughout the course, and a full-length practice exam at the end of the course.
What to expect: At RefineM we do our best to ensure that you have a comfortable, yet effective learning environment to prepare for the PMP® exam. You receive 35 contact hours of project management education by an experienced, PMP®-certified instructor.
Our course is delivered by experienced PMP-certified instructors informally with opportunities for discussion, practice exams, and hands-on activities, making the entire course experience engaging and fun. You receive 30 days of free phone/email support after the course to help you prepare to take the exam with confidence.
Finally, we stand by our class attendees and are committed to their exam success. To learn more about our pass guarantee for PMI® certification exams, please visit our Training Policies page.
Course Objectives: After completing the course, you will be able to
- Better prepare for the PMP® exam to pass on your first attempt.
- Explain and apply the project management process groups and knowledge areas.
- Understand critical exam topics and the highest-value project management processes.
- Perform project management practices with optimized resource management.
Who Should Attend: This course is geared toward anyone who wants to pass the PMP® certification exam.
Contact Hours: 35 (Strategic: 3.5, Leadership: 3.5, Technical: 28)
Course Delivery: This course will be delivered in-person over four days from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day, and over the Web as 9 four-hour sessions.
Course Material: RefineM will prepare and provide the necessary training course material for all attendees. Training course material to be provided by RefineM includes the following:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition.
- PMP Exam Prep, Ninth Edition (books combined $100 value) by Rita Mulcahy.
- 90-day subscription to RefineM’s on-line PMP Exam Prep test simulator at https://examprep.refinem.com ($100 value).
- 90-day subscription to our PMP video series ($300 value)
- In-class practice tests including a full length mock test (200 questions).
- A “brain dump” consisting of critical exam topics to record on scrap paper once the exam starts.
About RefineM's Instructors: RefineM's instructors are experienced and certified professional who bring real-world project management experience to their instruction. Our instructors not only teach concepts, we also provide insights and hands-on experience. Our training is focused and hard-hitting. We offer practical targeted training in the key topics that will make the most impact.
Cancellation Policy: Please refer to RefineM's Training Policies.