Project Management Consulting, Training, & Toolkits
Our mission is to help organizations turn their project management capability into a competitive advantage.
Industry experts have estimated that 70 percent of all projects fail. Why? Because organizations struggle with determining what is essential to the success of their project and what is not. This is where our team at RefineM steps in.
Our team of specialized consultants at RefineM are here to assist you with all of your project management needs including Agile. We take the time to sit down with you to develop a strategic project management plan that best fits the unique needs of your organization, and help and support you to implement the plan. Contact us today at 417-763-6762 to get started.
At RefineM, we offer a wide range of project management services. These services include:
- Project Management Consulting: RefineM’s project management consulting services provides a wide range of consulting services. We can assist you with anything from applying project management expertise to risk management implementation to helping you establish a customized project management framework.
- Project Management Training: At RefineM, we use Agile methodology in order to help train and coach your organization for continued success in the future. We offer public classroom and virtual project management training as well as individualized mentoring and coaching.
- Agile Transformation: Agile is a proven driver of faster growth, higher revenue, and increased customer satisfaction. Through the proven methodologies of Agile transformation, our consultants at RefineM can help your organization achieve such business outcomes in a very short period of time.
- Project Recovery: If you are concerned that your project is at risk for failure, our project recovery services at RefineM may be the right solution for you. We utilize proven techniques and strategies to help turn your project around and help your organization succeed.
- Outsourced Software Projects: If you don’t have the resources you need for your software project, RefineM is here to help. Our software architects can help make sure that your project is executed efficiently and timely.
Choose RefineM Solutions
Through our Agile processes, knowledge, skills, and dedication to the success of your project, the RefineM team will not just meet your expectations – we will exceed them. Whether you are needing help turning around a project that is at risk for failure or want to develop a proven strategy for a future project, RefineM has the perfect solution for you. Contact today 417-763-6762 for more information.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep Timeline
One common question for project management practitioners looking to achieve their Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is, “How much time do I need to get ready?” Many candidates do not pass on their first try because they do not allow themselves enough time to study and develop a plan, so you should set a realistic timeline and follow it closely. Having a realistic timeline will allow you to do what you need to do to prepare, including fully reading and understanding A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Since the exam changes every few years, this timeline can also tell you whether to earn your certification with the old test or wait for the new one.