Project Management Fundamentals
Welcome to RefineM's Project Management Fundamentals course. This course is ideal for anyone who is responsible for project delivery but hasn't gone through formal project management training. Completion of the course will earn 7 PDU's/SEU's. It consists of 7 modules:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Methodologies
- Components of the Project Life Cycle
- Team Collaboration
- Successful Project Kickoffs
- Effective Team Management
- Managing Meetings and Conflicts
You'll complete activities between some modules to check your understanding. You'll also take a quiz at the end of the course.
After completing the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand and describe the benefits of project management.
- Utilize project management practices they learned during the course in real projects.
- Differentiate between a project and business process.
- Differentiate among processes in the five project management process groups.
- Collaborate with project team members to create a project charter, project schedule, and other plan documents.
- Relate the impact and dynamics of the organization’s culture and behavior on their projects.
- Describe the role of a project manager and the roles of others associated with the project.
- Utilize basic project management practices to improve their project delivery capability.
NK Shrivastava is an experienced Project Management Consultant, Trainer, and Enterprise Agile Coach. He has over 30 years of experience working with Agile principles and has been coaching Fortune 100 companies on Agile practices for the past 8 years.