Advanced Techniques in Microsoft Project
|Please contact us if you would like to set up a customized training course in your city or at your corporate site.|
Duration: 1 day in person or two half-days online
Description: RefineM’s Advanced Techniques In Microsoft Project course is designed to introduce you to advanced tools and techniques available in Microsoft Project. This course will provide an overview of several advanced project tasks, including creating and monitoring the project plan, working with reports, customizing Microsoft Project, managing multiple projects, and exchanging project information.
Course Objectives: After completing the course, you will be able to
- Create a project plan in Microsoft Project, analyze it, and make adjustments.
- Create, modify, and view reports, including new customizable reports.
- Customize Microsoft Project to your project needs through macros, custom fields, adjustable views, and Gantt chart formats.
- Manage multiple projects and consolidate and share resources among them.
- Create summary tasks, project calendars, and resource calendars and utilize collaboration tools.
Who Should Attend: This course is ideal for project/program managers, portfolio managers, PMO leaders, project team members, business/systems analysts and other project stakeholders. This course is very useful for project managers who have some experience with Microsoft Project and need to learn more advanced tools and techniques.
PDUs: 7 PDUs (Strategic: 0, Leadership: 0, Technical: 7) (8 PDUs for two half-days over the Web)
Course Delivery: Variable
Course Material: RefineM will prepare and provide the necessary training course material for all attendees.
About RefineM's Instructors: RefineM's instructors are experienced and certified in project management and Agile and bring real-world experience to their instruction. Our instructors not only teach concepts, we also provide insights and hands-on experience. And we don’t waste time. Our training is focused and hard-hitting. We offer practical targeted training in just the key topics that will make the most impact.