January 2023 Free Webinar:
Data Analytics for Project Managers
When: January 12, 2023, 12:00 PM Central
Description: Why is data analytics important for project managers, and how can project managers leverage the tools available to drive success on their projects?
- Managers and executives can use data analytics tools to spot early symptoms of budget, cost, and timeline slippages and take corrective action.
- Managers can use analytics to capture the velocity of work, making it easier to estimate whether a project will be completed on schedule.
- Data analytics allow PMs to analyse project issues and risks to manage them better and minimize their impact on your processes and results.
- This also helps develop the right methods and use the right tools to identify, analyze, prioritize, monitor potential issues, and create solid risk response strategies.
- Managers are better equipped to handle projects that uses technologies like Power Platform, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau and have deliverables in forms of Sales, Finance, Supply SCM, HR and other dashboards
- A lot of Projects need a lot of extrapolations, so Data Analytics helps in forecasting the budget, project completion time and much more.
In this webinar, attendees will come away with insights on how to utilize data analytics tools and principles to increase project success.
Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in learning how to leverage data analytics to drive project management outcomes.
Webinar Delivery: Delivered on Microsoft Teams.
PDUs: 1 PDU – Ways of Working
About the Instructor: Dr. Vipul Vashisht is CEO of Lagozon Technologies in India, a firm offering data analytics solutions consulting. He plays a key role in defining the company strategy and direction to maintain its leadership in the industry. His other responsibilities include building long term trustworthy partnerships with industry and academic associations. Learn more about Dr. Vipul Vashisht on LinkedIn.
Requirements: The attendees will need a PC or laptop computer connected to high speed Internet and a standard browser to attend the webinar.