Free RefineM Project Management and Agile Resources
Welcome to RefineM's Project Management Knowledge Base. This page has been created to provide a wealth of project management knowledge to anyone who needs it. Since RefineM believes in free sharing of knowledge, everything in this knowledge base is FREE to download.
Once you are informed and empowered, you will excel at project management. This free resource is a crucial first step in your learning experience. We will also update this page periodically with informative blog posts.
With these free resources at your fingertips, you can really take your project management skills to new heights. If these resources have helped you, feel free to talk to RefineM about undergoing more rigorous AGILE training or project management coaching.
The Project Management Knowledge Base has been grouped into several categories:
- Ebooks provide publications developed by the RefineM team on a variety of project management and agile topics. This is your free resource for information on subjects such as Agile and stakeholder analysis, created to make learning in-depth topics simple and accessible.
- RefineM Newsletters contains our archive of monthly newsletters that are delivered to mailing list subscribers.
- Presentations/PowerPoint Slides can be used to make a presentation on a particular project management or Agile topic. Since all the presentations are high quality presentations, RefineM's consultants use the same slides when they speak at various project management forums. RefineM's Virtual Lunch and Learn presentation slides are also stored here for anyone who missed a webinar and wants to view the slides.
- Project Management Templates contains several useful templates to carry out project management activities in an effective and efficient manner. These templates have been developed by RefineM Consultants based on their two decades of project management experience. An effort has been made to keep them very simple so they can be implemented in any project environment. You can either use them as is or modify them as per your situation.
- White Papers & Articles are related to critical topics in project management and Agile. Some of the articles are written by RefineM consultants based on their experiences and some are downloaded from other project management websites.
- Other Useful Knowledge Centers is your entry into the huge body of project management knowledge. Since it is almost impossible to bring everything onto one page/website, we researched a number of useful websites such as PMI and AMA.
Contact RefineM Today with Feedback or Input
Thank you for visiting the knowledge base. Please write us if you have any input or feedback to improve the knowledge base.
How to Engage a Remote Team
Do you work with remote teams? If yes, then you will most likely agree that keeping a remote team fully engaged with the project is not a trivial thing. It needs special skills and experience to make the remote team effective. What are the best practices that you follow to keep the remote team engaged?