Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep Course
Where: Over the Web
Only one discount can be applied at checkout.
Our 2021 training dates are available here.
Description: Are you seeking your PMP certification and want a focused, hard-hitting prep course? If yes, then this class is for you.
Our previous student, Terry, had this to say about our course:
“I took the RefineM Exam Prep course and passed the exam five days after the last class. Each question that was raised by a student was met with real-world application of PMBOK® Guide principles.”
—Terry Parker, Project Manager
Our PMP® exam prep course is aligned to PMI's Exam Content Outline and covers the PMBOK® Guide, Agile Practice Guide, and other resources. The course incorporates real-life examples from project experiences to make it more relevant to your project environment while . You learn the most critical parts of each domain and task, understand where your knowledge gaps lie, and receive the individual attention needed to close these gaps. You also receive PMP® exam test-taking tips and tricks to improve your confidence.
In addition to preparing for the exam, you learn how to implement project management in a way that helps you stand out as a PMP®-certified project manager, further increasing your competitive advantage. We offer multiple practice exams throughout the course, and a full-length practice exam at the end of the course.
What to expect: Our course is delivered by experienced instructors certified by PMI specifically to teach PMP Exam Prep. There will be opportunities for discussion, practice exams, and hands-on activities, making the entire course experience engaging and fun. You receive unlimited free phone/email support after the course to help you prepare to take the exam with confidence.
Course Objectives: After completing the course, you will be able to
- Better prepare for the PMP® exam to pass on your first attempt.
- Explain and apply project management domains and tasks.
- Understand critical exam topics and the highest-value project management processes.
- Perform project management practices with optimized resource management.
Who Should Attend: This course is geared toward anyone who wants to pass the PMP® certification exam.
- 5-day Course: 35 Contact Hours (Strategic: 3.5, Leadership: 3.5, Technical: 28)
- 8-week Course: 36 Contact Hours (Strategic: 4, Leadership: 4, Technical: 28)
Course Delivery: This course will be delivered over the Web in two modes:
- Five full days (Monday-Friday, 9:30 AM-5:00 PM Central time each day)
- Eight weeks, 5-hour sessions (Eight consecutive Saturdays from 11:00 AM-4:00 PM Central time each day)
Course Material: RefineM will prepare and provide the necessary training course material for all attendees. Training course material to be provided by RefineM includes the following:
- Pre- and post-training packages/assessments to help you get maximum ROI from the class.
- PMP Exam Prep course material provided by PMI.
- Short Videos targeted on specific Project Management topics.
- A case study that will be used throughout the course to help attendees better understand the concepts.
- A full-length (200-question) practice test provided by PMI.
- 90-day subscription to RefineM’s on-line PMP Exam Prep test simulator with a question bank of more than 1,000 high-quality questions developed by experienced PMP instructors.
- 90-day Subscription to RefineM's Agile Fundamentals Self-Paced Online Course to help you gain foundational Agile knowledge for the exam.
- A “brain dump” of critical exam topics to record on scrap paper.
- Unlimited Post-training support after the training to help students ace their exam.
- Subscription to RefineM's PDU Bundle so students can earn Professional Development Units after attaining their certification.
About RefineM's Instructors: RefineM's instructors for this course are certified to teach PMP Exam Prep courses through the Authorized Training Partner Program.
|NK Shrivastava, MBA, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, CSP, SPC4, has over 10 years of experience teaching PMP Exam Prep courses. He is CEO / lead instructor at RefineM and an experienced and certified Project Management Consultant and coach with more than 30 years of experience leading and directing projects and delivering project management consulting and training. View NK's LinkedIn profile at https://linkedin.com/in/nkshrivastava|
|Victoria Kumar, PMP, PMI-ACP, CDA, DALSM, CSM, CSPO, SA, has over 10 years of experience teaching PMP Exam Prep courses. She is a skilled program manager and project manager with over 30 years of experience. She has delivered training to hundreds of project managers through her business, PMLeadersTraining. View Victoria's LinkedIn profile at https://linkedin.com/in/victoriakumarpmp|
Cancellation Policy: Please refer to RefineM's Training Policies.
Ace Your PMP Exam: Final Review
|Please contact us if you would like to set up a customized training course in your city or at your corporate site.|
Duration: 1/2 day
Description: Have you been studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification on your own or through a self-guided course? Do you feel like you are close to being ready but have some lingering concerns or specific questions you would like to address with a live instructor? Would you like to increase your confidence to ace the exam? If yes, then this ½ day final review course is for you.
RefineM’s PMP® Exam Review course can help you take your exam preparation to the final level. The course covers critical exam topics and allows plenty of time for attendees to ask questions and get clarifications. Don’t worry if you have any questions after the review course and before the exam, as the instructor will be available to answer your questions via email or phone. Our goal is to help you pass the PMP® exam.
Course Objectives: After completing the course, attendees will
- Understand their level of readiness to take the PMP® exam.
- Be armed with a toolkit of insider tips and tricks to pass the exam.
- Have a better understanding of critical exam topics.
- Have enough guidance to develop and practice a “brain dump” for improved recall during the exam.
Who Should Attend: This course is ideal for anyone seeking to pass the PMP® certification exam who needs additional guidance from an experienced live instructor. It is geared at those who studied for the certification on their own or through a self-guided course or for candidates who attended PMP® Exam Prep classes in the past and now need a quick review.
PDUs: 4 PDUs (Strategic: 0, Leadership: 0, Technical: 4)
Course Delivery: Variable
Course Material: RefineM will prepare and provide the necessary training course material for all attendees.
About RefineM's Instructors: RefineM's instructors are experienced and certified in project management and Agile and bring real-world experience to their instruction. Our instructors not only teach concepts, we also provide insights and hands-on experience. And we don’t waste time. Our training is focused and hard-hitting. We offer practical targeted training in just the key topics that will make the most impact.